Best Ways to Say Happy Birthday Best Friend
it may be tough to locate exactly the words to mention on your satisfactory buddy on their birthday. So in place of simply announcing glad birthday best pal, use my listing of glad birthday wishes that will help you brainstorm!
There are masses of birthday wishes to your pleasant buddy to select from. So whether or not you are looking for something sentimental, funny, bizarre, casual, or something in among; I’ve were given you blanketed.
Best Friends Funny Birthday Wishes
- Some people take a shot for every year they have been alive but I don’t recommend it for you. At your age, you could have a barrel of whiskey and still not make it.
- I got you a walker this year. I figured that was less insulting than a wheelchair, which I’ll be getting you next year.
- Some things, like wine and cheese, get better with age. However, you are either a rock or a rose: you stay the same or you just rot.
- Congratulations– you are now so old that if you were a purse, you would be considered vintage, but not a classic.
- You are like your birthday candle: short and with a quickly burning life span.
- Happy Birthday. I might have sat on your present in the car so now it will smell like you: an old fart
21st Birthday Wishes
- They say it’s your birthday and that you are now one year older. Here’s some wine to lessen the blow.
- You have officially made it through another year of your life without killing someone. I am impressed and frankly, surprised.
- Look on the bright side: now you can receive AARP magazines in your mailbox as
- How does it feel to be as old as you are? I wouldn’t know because I’m two years younger than you.
- Before you know it, people will be saying age before beauty to you and meaning for you to go ahead of them. your parents and grandparents do.
- You might not be able to play football anymore, but getting the senior citizen’s discount at Dunkin’ Donuts makes it worth it.
- Clerks will now feel embarrassed to card you because it is obvious you are not underage.
- How does it feel to know that you’ll now look like the creepy old guy when you go to rock concerts?
- One more year and one more thing that goes snap crackle, and pop that’s not your cereal but is part of you.
- They say the best gifts are the ones you haven’t got yet. Considering how many years you now have, I find it hard to believe there are any gifts you haven’t gotten yet.
- Now people will offer you their seat on the subway and help you across the street without you even asking beforehand.
- This year we’re going to need to make a bigger cake to fit all of your candles. Happy birthday my friend!
- The bright side is that you’re not as old as you’ll be next year. Enjoy your day!
- They say the older you get the wiser you get. You must be as smart as Einstein by now!
- There are so many birthday candles on your cake all we have to do is a light one and they’ll all ignite. Happy birthday!
- How is the view from over the hill? I hear you need glasses to see it clearly.
- The upside to getting older is that you don’t have to worry about getting your hair cut because you don’t have any left.
- I have 911 on speed dial for when we light your candles. It’s going to get pretty hot in here. Happy birthday my best friend!
- Birthdays are like earwax. The more you have the harder it is to hear. Happy Birthday!
- You’re so old you should stop buying super-sized shampoo bottles. You probably won’t make it long enough to finish the next one.
- Sorry to break the news to you, but age isn’t just a number. It’s also a death sentence. Happy Birthday!
- We were going to throw you a surprise party, but we didn’t want to give you a heart attack.
- What was it like being alive when dinosaurs roamed the earth?
- You know you are my best friend. Can you remember how nice it was to be young, healthy and have the energy or was that too long ago? Happy Birthday!
- We’ve already called the fire department. It’s safe to light your candles.
- You’re one year older and one year closer to being bald and toothless. Happy birthday my best friend!
- Smile while you still have teeth my friend, dance while you can still move and laugh while you still know what you’re laughing at.
- If you think you look old now imagine what you’ll look like in ten years!
Best Laughable Friends Funny Birthday Wishes
- They say the best birthdays are the ones you haven’t had yet. Happy birthday!
- If you ever forget how old you are you’ll always have me to remind you.
- Out of the two of us, I’m the funny, smart and good-looking one. You’re just the old one.
- I remembered you like getting flowers on your birthday, but I brought you some nursing home brochures instead. I thought they’d be more useful.
- We didn’t want to spend the time lighting all of those candles so we just lit a bonfire. Make a wish!
- I will be always your best friend, so don’t worry. I’ll be around even when you’ve forgotten who I am. Happy birthday!
- They say with age comes wisdom. You must be one of the wisest people I know.
- I wish for you a cake big enough to fit all of your candles. Enjoy your birthday!
- Don’t worry we’ll all pitch in this year and help you blow out your candles. We wouldn’t want to let the house burn down.
- You are only as old as you act. You should stop acting your age. Happy birthday my best friend!
- You’re going to start losing a lot of things. Your mind, your sight and your hearing will go first. Then your temper.
- You know you’re old when your candles cost more than your cake.
- By now you don’t have to worry about keeping your birthday wishes a secret. You’ve forgotten them before you blow the candles out!
- You’re at the point in your life when all compliments are followed by “for your age”.
- You’re getting so old that your hair color is going to have to start coming from a bottle.
- What was it like being alive when George Washington was president? Enjoy your birthday!
- You’re so old that your birth date is going to be in the history books next year.
- This year I decided to get you a gift certificate to the hearing Dr. Believe me, you need to use it! Have a nice birthday!
- Age is just a number, attitude is everything. Happy birthday!
- You are as old as you look and as old as you feel. Happy birthday my best friend!
Make you like this: